1. Follow a proper diet plan. A healthy weight loss diet is low in fats and should include plenty of fruits and vegetables, whole grains, protein, and plenty of water. You need to reduce the number of calories you take in. Keep track of the amount of calories you consume every day, you must burn more calories than you eat in order to lose weight. Stay away from sweets as well as soda and other foods containing lots of sugar. Eat lean meat such as chicken or fish instead of beef or pork as they contain fewer calories. Fresh vegetables and salads are a better choice than potatoes and gravy for weight loss.
2. Building muscle with weight training will help you lose weight. Instead of just losing fat, you will be gaining muscle. Muscles burn calories quicker than fat does. Building more muscle mass speeds up your metabolism, which makes you burn more calories and lose weight. If you are not exercising, your metabolism will slow down causing weight gain and weak muscles or muscle loss. Two or three times a week should be enough training with weights to lose excess pounds. Weight training in combination with a proper diet is an essential part of a good weight loss plan.
3. Interval training for weight loss consists of exercising less and losing more fat. When using interval training you eat about thirty minutes before you exercise. Eat a healthy shake or energy bar rather than a heavy meal. This type of weight loss technique consists of vigorous exercise for a short period and then resting or reduced activity. These intervals of resting and strenuous exercise are believed to be more effective in fat loss than moderate exercise commonly used in diet programs. This is the same type of training used by coaches to train athletes.
4. Fasting for a day at a time about twice a month is good for your body and will help you lose weight and keep it off. You need to be careful not to return to bad eating habits after fasting. Avoid daydreaming about all the good food you can eat when the day is over. It is good to drink a beverage designed to cleanse your colon before you have your first meal.
5. Cleansing consists of eating the right foods and supplements in order to cleanse the bodies organs of toxins and waste. The purpose is to clean out the colon and other organs of built up waste to make us healthier and rid us of excess weight. A weight loss diet should include cleansing to be effective in keeping off excess fat. Cleansing in itself will also cause weight loss. Some believe it is the toxins we consume that make us gain weight, Make sure the cleansing product or diet you use is safe; some of these may be dangerous especially if used incorrectly….